Thursday, November 10, 2005

I want a pile as tall as a man and 8 feet wide!!!!


Ok, most men are taller than this pile.

I saw posted in the "free" section of Craigslist - Free Firewood. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/zip/110006537.html

The post is still there. All you can haul. Try me. :)

Granted, we don't have a truck or anything, so we just took both of our cars.


We don't have anything other than a fire pit in the backyard to burn the wood so I think this is going to last us a while. I'd call that a Slick Deal! It may have been a 20 minute drive out there and the back seats of both of our cars and trunks are full of pieces of bark and needs to be cleaned now, but we're happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T - don't forget about Freecycle. It's through Yahoo Groups and people are giving away ROCKIN stuff there all the time. I even picked up some more Latin texts one day. Can you believe it? No one was interested!

BTW, I got lance in my.. nevermind. You suck. ;) mm mm mmmm mm mm mmmm...

Alamodality Jones

Anonymous said...

Actually, does it get cold enough there for you to burn wood in the fireplace? Or do you have a wood burning stove.. Should I start calling you Brother Tony? Are you growing a beard?

I got lance.. crap!

The password is RXVSH