Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am Ninja or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb





Ok, it is totally stupid but check out http://www.askaninja.com . I read about it somewhere, but it was totally taken to an even funnier level with Amanda Congdan of Rocketboom. It was a couple of days ago, so just check out all of the Rocketbooms until then. (link on left with my other links of note.)

We are back from Illinois. It was good to see everyone but it is definitely good to be back home.

Also I just finished watching Dr. Strangelove.


Weird, just really weird. Parts were funny, but still quite stange. Really early acting role for James Earl Jones. I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but definitely really forwarding thinking in movies for it's day. I probably would have loved it if I had seen it in 1964. I'd recommend the rental because I think it is one of those movies you just have got to see sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it with ninjas these days? Another friend pointed out http://www.drmcninja.com, a comic about a , well, Dr. with a surname of McNinja. It's the kind of comic you and I would appreciate - completely ridiculous.