Sunday, December 02, 2007

Boo to Subway

Just a warning to everyone - if you go to Subway like I do, and get their wraps because they are low in calories - they've changed the wraps without telling anyone!

The wrap itself used to be 110 calories - and its now 330 calories! Thats nearly 100 more calories than just getting bread. And for those watching carbs, you also might as well just get the bread, seriously.

Its a bad move for Subway, considering the majority of their promotions push about how they are a healthy alternative to fast food. Shame on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll relay it to the subway group we've got going.

In other news, Subway still has the stamps program in Europe! Backwards, I thought, that you'd find more savings over here in the EU. But then again.. you freaking need whatever bargains available if you're converting USD to EUR!

Looks like tomorrow I only have to buy a drink to get my footlong.